Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Confesssion of Shopaholics- Purse Story

Photobucket


It's been a long time i didn't reward myself by buying things ( except i get myself perfumes, handbags and shoes). Since my purse cannot be used anymore and i only used pouch as my purse, it's time for me to get the new one.

I've been surveyed new purse for a long time and i saw this lovely purse from Carlo Rino in Jaya Jusco and it cost RM200. I didn't buy it for the first time since that time i want to get permission from my husband. The time i get the permission, the purse has been 'stolen' by somebody else. Hampes....!

Last week when i went to Melaka Mall, i saw the same purse that i saw in Carlo Rino's outlet last time was there. Surprised me, it only cost me RM158 if i buy it. OMG! I really want it.Really, really! I just grabbed it and paid immediately!It worth the money!

My husband just 'geleng kepala' when he saw me with my new purse.' Takde duit pon nak beli jugak!'.I just 'senyum kambing' that time!Ehehhehe...

2 comments:

Ummu Auni said...

akak pun tukar purse last two years, sebiji sebijon cam kak aida, cuma warna je lain. fasal berkenan k aida punya, kuikui

MAYEESA COUTURE By Mysmallstores said...

itu ler...dah lama tak tukar yg baru.ehehhe