Tuesday, March 14, 2006

ME....the confused girl


I''m a little bit confused now when talking about my careeer. Having high expectation on what will i achive in the future and what will i become then, sometimes make me wondering what the hack i'm doing now? Is this the right way and the right path for me to achieve my goal then?


After a year looking for a new career, then start working in the new environment, less cracking head (much much less), i was called up from several cos to attend an interview wif them.



Current Job
Pros
-can come and get back anytime (no check-in and check-out like last time)
-no formal attire
-more relaxs job
-less cracking head
-the best bos i ever experienced
-give and take (especially on ideas)
-can express my opinion freely
-good salary
-no need to stay back
-near to house (2 minutes walking distance)
-no interuption from bos when i'm doing my work
-trusted 'gile-gile' by bos even dun mind to offer shares in his co

Cons
-no career development



Invited to attend an interview last week from a good company( US co ) and invited again this week to meet their Controller Manager from Singapore. Offered more than i earn from current job plus allowances :) -which i dun ever imagines i can get such high allowances plus the job that can develop my career. When i'm entering the office, i can feel the good environment, silent and friendly people and i have the feeling that i will work happily there if i accept the offer.


After 'berkira-kira' to accept the offer, my mom called yesterday informing me that i have to attend the interview wif Kerajaan Negeri Melaka which the job offered me more that the US co can offer me- almost RM 4k excluding the allowances. Gosh!! The job quite interesting but a bit 'lari' from what i'm doing now but still, the job is very interesting. Plus, if i make it in the interview, it is near to mak and ayah. I can go back almost every week. But then poor dear, jauh laa plak.


For now, i just want to wait for the result of the interview and consider it later.Just need to finish up my business proposal today .....

3 comments:

aida said...

atie, cuba jelah kan interview tu... kalau dapat baru consider nak terima ke tak

me01my said...

uwaaa kak atie..byk nye offer..give me one laa dear..i need a new job too..:((..rezeki?..all the best ekk akak

Ms_Yat said...

uhuhu..nih yg tgh pening nih