Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Lagi-lagi chatting ala-ala email pada Prof.

pagi Rabu, 28/12/2005, 8.40 pagi, hujan renyai2.....

me : dear ms salina,
me :are u going to buy a breakfast this morning cause if u dun minf, i would like to join u
me : tq
kak wey: dear ms yati,
kak wey: as u wish. My apology on yesterday's case. hopefully we will make it by today at 5 45.
kak wey: please accept my deepest apology.
kak wey: any inconvenience cause much regretted
me : dear ms salina,
me : no problem. we will try to make it today , ok. by the way, how's the breakfast?r u gonna to buy?
kak wey : dear ms yati,
kak wey : of course i will join. tq for ur kind invitation.
kak wey : i go now u wait there
kak wey : hehe
me : dr ms salina
me : ok
me : tq



petang tu plak.....


kak wey : dear ms yati,
kak wey : Just to get confirmation wether it is on or not for this evening
kak wey : please advise. thank you
me : dear ms salina
me : please be informed that today's project is on except our other teammate could not joint us since she has to settle the outstanding work
me : tq
kak wey : dear ms yati,
kak wey : noted
me : dear ms salina,
me : just want to ask u. i would like to buy an SK11 today. what is ur opinion?
me : please advise. tq
kak wey : dear ms yati,
kak wey : its depends on your budget
kak wey : besides, its depends on the effectiveness of using that product. wether its worth it or not compared to other product
me : dear ms salina,
me : for ur info, i'd used it one year ago and it really works on my skin. Since i dun have so much money, i couldn't continuing using the product . I am suggesting to u that u also should use it since its really really worth it like what siti's said in the maybelline advert " because u worth it". tq
kak wey : dear mas yati,
kak wey : if it so, better u buy it as it worth for skin and i think for your money too as its long lasting product.
me : dear ms salina,
me : besides SK11, i would like to ask for ur opinion again. I would like to buy some present for my cousin for her great achievement in the last UPSR and a birthday present for my frens also . I am lack of idea for the present since i am not so good in buying a present. Please suggest and revert. tq
kak wey : dear ms yati,
kak wey : i think we better go first to the shop and think later on what we are going to buy as i also did not have any idea on it.
me : dear ms salina,
me : i agree with ur suggestion. tq
kak wey : dear ms yati,
kak wey : for how long you estimate we have shopping there?
me : dear ms salina,
me : i estimate about 1 to 2 hrs only. is it ok to u? if u dun want to go to KL, mb we could change the venue to Mines or other places which nearer to our house. how's it?
kak wey : dear ms yati,
kak wey : in my humble opinion, we better go to kl as i have to......(cencored)...where its jus around the corner with masjid jamek putra lrt station. thank you. pls advise if u mind.
me : dear ms salina,
me : it is ok to me. please proceed. tq
kak wey : dear ms yati,
kak wey : noted with many thanks


mungkinkah situasi bakal berlaku lg esok?

No comments: