Tuesday, August 01, 2006

It's shopping spree...

Yeay...i managed to get myself 2 new perfumes, CK Euphoria and new Guess. Phewww!! Kopak duit (but since i bought it in Langkawi, it is much much cheaper compared in Semenanjung). I like the smell very much..so soft and feminine. Thinking of buying Estee Lauder Pleasure Intense, but since i already tried it twice, i'm giving myself a chance to try the other brand. My frens said, Guess smells good and nice. and Euporia also, fresh smell.

oh! Get one for dear also, Versace Blue Jeans and he smell good wearing it.

It's dear birthday on this 5th August and since he fetched me from the airport yesterday, I take this opportunity to buy a present for him. It's Adidas watch! Look good on his hand and get one for myself too( since i dun have any watch for a year), but mine is Delwina. It's 70% off from the nett RM199. It's really worth purchased.

Thank to dear for giving me a ring. It's white gold with 3 pieces diamond on it. I really love it! He said "cincin tanda". Whateva....Can't take off my eyes from the ring since this morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

suke dapat perfume..heheheeh