Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Happy 23rd Birthday to me....




I'm 23rd today!!! I'm a big girl now, no more childish attitude in me (I hope)...


Having a though I will celebrate it alone (like the other years)..since my dearest was so tired and no excuse to ask him out , I just slept after read a novel (merajuk laa kununnyer nih...bawak hati yg lara). Sharp 12 o'clock, still sleeping (dreaming actually)...heard someone opened my door. Thought it was Nanee, I just ignore it. Suddenly, heard the birthday song sang by all my housemate, terkejut terbangak-bangak (bak kate Nanee). With the sleepy face and my blanket still on me, bangun laa jugak. It was so dark and I only saw the candle lights and they bring it down to me. So touching while blowing the candles. So we having fun while eating the cakes..siap main calit2 lagi..abisss muke.And also got my second present from Nency...the cute tiger...so cute...


My dearest called me at 12.20 (since he is so tired...sian dear) with his sweet message. Tp rasa merajuk jugak sbb he is not the first person who wish me. But it's ok as long he still remembered my sweet day. Dear...i know u'd blamed urself for the late wish, but it's ok. I know u're tired and i know u waited for so long for that moment but something happen that u can't avoid it. Thank you so much for the wish....


Came to the office..and the first person at the office wish me is Tina. As usual, mesti jerit kat telinga aku. Mmg hantu punyer budak. Mmg saje dia tak sms wish aku mlm tadi sbb nak surprise kan aku. Sayang kat Tina.


My dearest called me again at 9.30 am (that is the time i was born)..and plus his sweet sms. Thanks dear.Love u so much.


Received a lot of msg and emails from a frens for my 23rd befday. Mimie and Cik Eta came to my office for special delivery from them, a card and a nice brooch. Halemaakk..seronok gilerrr


Mak and Ayah called to wish me. Ingat jugak diorang befday aku tahun nih. surprised sangat.


At 5.05 pm, by the time I cleared my table, Kak Yang told me that En Sam called me since he was so lazy to come to me. Dengan busannyer, aku pon kluar opis, then En Sam lambai aku. He asked me to look at his back, Oh My God!!!! A cakeeeee!!! My second cakes. All my officemate sang a befday song...so touchable. Rasa terharu. And i know sapa punyer keje nih...tak lain tak bukan mesti Tina. Sedap je hiding blakang dinding. Hantu betol. Seronok sangat dapat celebrate ngan diorang. So surprised bila Abg Fuad bawak anak angkat aku, Imal datang opis...Rindu sangat2 kat diaaa...Terus amik dia dan suapkan kek kat mulut dia..sayang sangat kat Imal.


Can't hardly wait for tonite. My dearest promised me to celebrate alone with me. Walaupon masih merajuk dengan dia, tp sbb sayang, tak kesah laaa..Sian gak kat dia. Tak sabar sangat2 nak jumpe my dear.And i dun know what to wear...help meee!!!!!


I would like to send my gratitude to all my housemates (Nanee, Nency, Fathiah n Wawa) for the unsangkarable surprised with the cute present, My boss (Pn Noraini) for the wish, Tina and all the colleagues for the song, the cakes and the joy i shared wif them this evening, Kak Yang and abg Fuad for brought Imal for me, Zana for the call and present, Ustaz Nazri for the present, Mimie and Cik Eta for the card and lovely present , Naj and Sha for the wish , Abg Joe yg sabar pujuk aku on behalf of my dearest and all frens who never forgets my befday...and specially thanks to my dearest for the calls and wishes.


I'm 23rd now...hoyeeee (never feel so happy like this since i hate being 20's ). InsyaAllah, i would never forget this befday since a lot of surprised happen to me today.


Can't hardly wait for tonite!!!!

No comments: