Wednesday, February 08, 2006

NEW LOOK...

Today is my last day in MMU. Alhamdulillah, without wasting so much time, i already have a job waiting for me and will starts next week. Actually, they asked me to start the job by today but since i have a lot of thing in the list to do, i begged them to allow me to start it by next week.


I cut my hair short (which i have keep it for almost 2 years), and dear said i look cute with my new haircut when he came to my parents' house last week. thanks to mom when she is the one who chose that haircut style for me and she waited for me while that 'amoi' cut my long hair. sayang sehhh! but since i really can't manage my own 'crown' anymore, i have decided to cut it short like old times. so now, save time , save money and save shampoo!


I decided to stay in Kelana Jaya since my new office in Kelana Jaya also but i still did not find any house in there yet..ehehhe...But since Acik An (my uncle) is offering his hand to help me to find a house, rasa lega sket since aku dah headache to think where m going to stay.


There's still few thing to clear up in the house tonite and i have to save some energy for it. Sian dear, rumah dia jadik store barang2 aku.


A list to do this week:
1) Find a house (cheap and affordable home)
2) Belajar bawak keta (since dear want me to take his car)
3) Rileks selagi boleh
4) Spend a time with Geng 8
5) Last resort- balik Gemencheh tukar kereta dear ngan kereta aku)

No comments: