Saturday, October 16, 2004

A'kum...
Dear all...especially to all my frens..eheheh..cam kelakar laa plak..this is the first time i'm using the blog after all my frens had one and actively posting all the news..ketinggalan betol laaa sayer..

anyway...this appreciation dedicated to dwen n kak aida who helps me much for 'mengaktifkan' my blog. thanks to both of u.

well...today is the first day of fasting at Cyberjaya, away from my home :(. Miss my family soooo much. Every year i always celebrate first Ramadhan with my family , but not today :((...i can't go back this week. It's been almost a month tak balik rumah...what can i do...tanggungjawab di sini lebih memerlukan saya. Thanks to the technology which i can reach my family anytime , anywhere even I am my way to somewhere to fulfill my responsibility towards my career. Well...thanks to my osmet who makes my puasa day become so wonderful. Thanks to Nanee for woke me up this morning for sahur ( even u know i'm not a sahur-person :D ) and and ur lauk is so wonderful :D.

Wake up late this morning to work but feel sooooo cheerful cause i'm wearing baju kurung which i always called it baju-pegi-ngaji. And Dwen laugh at me this morning and called my baju is baju-waktu-malam...cisss..kureng dwen!!! Whatever it is..i like this baju kurung cause it reminds me to my frens....Sha, Sarah n Najwa..cause we always wore the same kind of material masa kat U dulu...especially Sha sbb baju-pegi-ngaji dia cantik2... my mom always rejected my request to buy this kind of fabric...i dun know why. i became so excited this morning when I saw Sarah's offline msg at my Yahoo, giving her address of her weblog..tu yg excited balik nak buat blog nih balik...thanks Sarah!!!

Oh my God! It's 9 am. I must finish all my bank recon by today plus i have to go somewhere for my duty. Ok.c u guys!!!!

p/s: suddenly miss all my frens...n thanks kak aida ajar camner nak post mende nih:D..rindu amni


No comments: