Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Unidentified Personality

Giving my 120% concentration on my recon, suddenly shock with an instant msg from a space ( i think) with a lot of irritating words and tried to make me under-the-feet. Wwhhooo...give me a break.Giving a first thought that it must be someone who try to fool me, but then it looks like this person is seriously hates me. i dun know why. This person kinda know me well enough.And i feel so damn frustrated and create a tention for an hour. At this time, at this moment, when i faced a lot of problems and task to be completed as soon as possible, this kind of 'stoopid joke' makes me feel so angry. But nevermind, i'm coooollll.....

Ok, now lets change the topic..Seronokkk giler hari nih..kenapa???sbb dapat buka puasa ngan RYn.rindu giler ngan dia..Thanks RYn and Dwen kerana sudi buka puasa sama-sama..pasnih kite pegi sama2 lagi yer...i dah rasa terharu nih Ryn sbb u sudi bersama-sama i hari nih...thanksss..

No comments: