Monday, October 25, 2004

It's been a tired week for me..I didn't get enuff sleep since a few months ago and my weekend full with 'wonderful' activities...uwaargghhh..woke up in the morning and having a housekeeping since last week I dun have time to clean up the house (thank God, all of us know how to keep all the thing in place, so our house doesn't look messed at all) but still, we have to do housekeeping. Fuhh..legaaa!!!rumah dah bersih. Then!!!The 'amazing' part begin. Finish up the recon. Oh my!....rasa nak patah pinggang. I overslept in front of the pc for nearly 1 hour.Chiss..wasted of time.After done our berbuka puasa, Nanee and I, as usual bertapa dalam bilik to perform the prayer. And then..continue my work until...i dun know what time. I woke up for sahur this morning with Puan's laptop beside me. Mak aiii..sedihnyer tido camtu..After subuh prayer, I 'terpaksa' continue my work until morning. Aduhhhh..sakit pinggang, letih, ngantuk..semua ada. But still..my work not completed yet..uwaaaaaa..

I spoke to my mom just now. I planned to go back to Gemencheh 'tis week in case my application for raya leave is not approve. I need to prepare some cookies for my mom. Sorry Mak, that's all i can do for u. I really can't help u to prepare for raya.
And now i feel 'teruja' and can't wait until this Saturday for shopping for my parents (and my brother, too...sebuk jer mamat nih.Nak jugak tuh!!!) Hoyeeeee!!!!Sabtu balik kampunggggg!!!!

Tonite, I have to 'brainstorming' what cookies to make this weekend!!!Grrrr...my mom dun want to think about it and leave it all to me..aiyakkk!!!!


Note: For Ryn.
- Sorry u. I tak letak lagi shoutbox. Jgn laa mara. I tak sempat laa, u. i
tau laa u dah tak sabar nak komen. Sbb tu i tanak letak. nanti u kutuk i
habis2an :D

No comments: