Monday, January 03, 2005

2004...IN MEMORIES


Welcome to 2005...and goodbye 2004...the most memorable year in my life. A lot of things happen in my life that most of it I want to throw it out from my memory ( cause now i put it in my Recycle Bin of my RAM, but i tried very hard to DELETE it cause some errors occured while i'm deleting it).

The biggest thing happen in my life that InsyaAllah , I won't forget until the last day of my life when my dearest came into my life and love me until i fell in love with him. Thanks dear for giving me a strengths and gives everything that i want in my life.

There's a few thing that sometimes i regret that i cannot achive through out the year.
1. Laptop/Notebook (to replace my old pc..)
2. Digital Camera Canon Ixus i...and now i want Canon Ixus i5 for ayah
3. Reebok / Nike shoes
4. CD changer for my car
5. A set of SKII skincare
6. Perfumes
- Pleasures Intense by Estee Lauder
- Glamorous by Ralph Lauren
- Simply by Clinique
- True Star by Tommy Hilfiger
- Eternity Love by CK
- Cheap & Chick by Moschino
- Paul Smith Extreme by Paul Smith
7. Padini Office Suit
8. New purse
9. New set of couch for mak
10. New set of furniture for my room
11. New handphone for ayah
12. Dunhill and CK perfume for ayah n abang
13. DVD player
14. New oven for mak

Hurm....such a long list kan???I hope in this 2005, i will try to get most of it.

No comments: