Wednesday, January 05, 2005

OH!! HAPPY DAY


I received a phone call about 2.56 am this morning from Abg Fuad and Kak Yang informed me that she's in the hospital. I was so excited and asked her whether she has giving birth to her second child. She's laughing and told me that her vagina was just opened about only 4cm. She asked me not to worry much about her. Huh...its kinda me who wants to giving a birth at that time.

I can't sleep well after she called. Always check my handphone (mana laa tau tetiba off sendiri plak). But then, about 5 something, i felt sumthing that i can't describe and i checked my hp again, but no misscalled or sms's received from neither kak yang nor abg fuad. Later, just before 6.30 am, i received a call from anonymous no. and it was just a misscalled. I straight away called kak Yang and abg fuad answered it. He gave the phone to kak yang and the moment she told me that she just giving birth to his cutie little boy about 5 sumthing (no wonder i felt sumthing around 5-6am) , my tears drown like a water. Syukur Alhamdulillah. Thanks to Allah for saving kak Yang and my little cutie boy. I can't hardly wait to see her. Alhamdulillah, the baby is ok and everything is fine. The baby's weight is about 3 point sumthing and he is more fairer than Imal...alhamdulillah!!

I called my dear immediately and woke him for Subuh prayer. I told him that I got the second child (ehehe...berlagak jap ngan anak org)..and he was so excited. I can't stop crying caused i'm so happy and can't hardly wait to have my own baby (later aa dear..;p). He told me that he can't sleep well this morning (uiksss...why we always have the coincidence, dear??takkan awak rasa berdebar cam saya jugak??).

I just love both Imal and his new little brother and i really want to see them both as soon as possible. Now i got two kids!!!! Senang kan????

No comments: