Thursday, March 10, 2005

Men and periods

Men and periods. Maybe some of u think that this is radiculuos.Well, for me, for the first time when a frens told me that men also had a period like a women, i laughed loudly. I can't believe that they also like women, does that mean they will menstruated like us??

Well, when a frens ( kind of 'abg' to me) explained that men also had their hard times , means they will have no moods to talk, fluctuated-emotion, need to be pampered, need to be alone and etc like women when they have the 'red-light'. Oooohh...like that , huh!

When i practiced this kind of concept to me and my bf, i kinda understand and use that information to understand more about my bf. Frankly, in our relationship, he used to sacrificed everything for my happiness but sometimes i can see in his eyes that he also needs an attention from me and i have to sacrifice this time for him.

Lately, i can see that my bf quite patient with my emotion and my behavior. Since last week, i quite bz with my work and my extra-income-work, so i had less time to spend time for him, and he never argued about this thing but from his words, i know that he needs me and i promised to myself, how bz i am, i have to spend a few hours for him. Listen to him, pamper and love him as usual. In addition, he felt sick a few days ago since i went back home (poor dear..he must missed me so much) and i can't hardly wait to come back to meet him. I think tis is the best time for me to repay everything that he did to me when i was sick a few months back. But sadly, i really do not have time to care for him (i really hate myself for this :( ....)I promised him to cook for him but i do not. And i planned to send a food for him while he was really sick , but i failed to do it. More and more promises that i made, but i failed to fulfill. Suck!

Last nite, we had a little argument, and again, I feel suck to myself. I should see him that he really needs me. He went for seminar all day long and rush to take me for dinner. And suddenly, for a small matter , i made him sad. He knew that i do not took my lunch that day, and he rushed to accompanied me for dinner. Again, i hate myself when he said "takkan saya nak jumpe awak pon tak boleh?"..hurmm...again and again i remembered his word until i can't sleep. Gosh...!!feel so suck!

My frens (abg) asked me to be very patient this week while my dear recover from his fever and his period. I call him this morning while he having his seminar and seems like he get angry with me (i am just deliver a message from his collegeues..urgent matter from his office) and i think he do not like me to interfere with his job. Sorry dear, i don't mean it. I am just deliver a message cause they cannot reached ur phone.And i told abg not to ask me again to call my dear when it is related to his job.

Well, now i knew how men feel when a women got their periods and how they can be so patient chic.

No comments: