Tuesday, March 22, 2005

UNTITLED.....

hurm..rasanya cam dah lama sangat2 aku tak post ...seriyes tadek masa. Bz giler2. Dan badan pong sangat penat, so tatau nak post aper .
Now i know how Sa'ar feel when he has to handle everything. It's so interesting to get a new task , just that i dun have so much time to chit chatting , surfing and entertain anyone who comes to my office. I have to concentrate more on my work ( i'm still learning as fast as i can). Thank Allah, Sa'ar teaches me everything and he never get angry when i never understand anything. He keeps teaching me everyday and now, when he went for leaves, he send me a message to call him if i have doubt while doing the work. Can u imagine, when a clerk offers a help like that to an Assistant Manager like me. I definitely won't find anyone like Saar at the other place, seriously!And now, alhamdulillah, everything is under control, but i really need him @ the office. I really can work alone in the office without my staffs- kak yang, yanti n saar. I would rather go for leaves cause i know everything is going ok without me rather than they go for leaves cause i can't handle everything (ehehehhe....alasan best nih utk cuti). Thank to Allah, now i work with peoples that can cooperate with me.
This morning , went to the BCB to clear my cheque. WUUUTTTT!!!A CHEQUE????Yes...my first cheque, never in my life i received a cheque. Now, with a proud feeling, went to the bank with my first cheque after struggle less than a month doing something , so that i can get extra income (uhuhuh...cause i need to pay my dear back after he lent me his credit card for my used). Alhamdulillah, at least i dun have to give my own money to repay him back. Eventhough the income is not so much (uhuhuu...cause i just started a few weeks ago), but i really appreciated what i have done so far.
And now, i target to settle roadtax and insurance for my car (can't believe i have a car aged 1 year old...sob sob sob) and save a money for my brother's wedding and of course for my wedding also...eheheheh(hopefully soon)

No comments: