Thursday, November 18, 2004

I found one interesting poem to share. This poem is especially dedicated to all ma frens who shared all the laughter and who willing to lend their shoulders for me to cry. Thanks to all...

Once, I was afraid I'd never
find someone
to really care about.
I wanted someone perfect,
at least for me.
A special kind of talking,
an honest way of listening;
not being afraid to laugh or cry;
kindness and understanding;
fun and excitement;
someone who would lift my heart with joy.
I guess I expected a lot, b
ut I'm a believer!
And I believe that someday
someone's particular magic
would transform my life.
So, in spite of all the waiting,
all the loneliness,
all the almost-giving-up,
it's been worth it;
it's all been worthwhile.
And wishes really do come true,
because what I always wanted
isn't a dream---
It's you.
poem taken from pangako's site

No comments: