Thursday, November 04, 2004

Soulmate- is he/she is the one for us?


I received a bad news from my old frens, who used to be my good frens until now. It's kinda sad story since I met him in Cyberjaya a few months back. I'm not a kind of person who likes to listen to a sad stories but since he is my frens, i think i need to comfort him. First thing that came out in my mind is he's going to marry to someone that he did not know at all ( arrange marriage , i thought so) but he denied it. Someone broke his heart. And i believe he did love very much that gurl who used to approach him at first.How could this thing happen to him? I knew him for over 4 years since we are studying at the university.He such a nice guy. Very nice guy. Never take advantage on others. I did angry wit him at first, but then he told me that the girl that he loves very much turns to other man who used to be someone's husband. SHE LOVES A MARRIED GUY!!! The reason: that guy saved her from an accident. I am not sure with the words "Love is Blind" until we can fall in love with anybody. Is that so? Hurmmm...
I never been in love before. I used to fall in love to someone ,once, but to a wrong person. And I believe he is not for me, cause that 'love' feeling not in my heart anymore. Wish that my Prince Charm will come and save me from this loneliness.
Having a chat with my housemate on the way back from Putrajaya this evening. Asking about some frens who's in love with somebody, and quite suprised most of them, which had been together for quite some times, had been break and some of them are looking for other person while they are having a relationship with their loves one. A few months ago, a fren confessed to me that she has nothing to do with her boyfren anymore (after 4 years been together) cause he met other girl. I always pray that they will be together forever and ever cause they are cute couple. I did comfortable with that guy, even i dun know him at all, but when the first time my fren introduced me to him, i feel comfortable with him. But now, i feel like i want to slap his face, kick his ass and punch his cute face until the nose broke!
While in the office, being sorrounded by married frens and heard a lot of stories and make me feels like eeeaaaawwww!!! dun wan to get married. But sometimes heard some stories from my other frens who used to be so 'hangat bercinta' now, feels like i want someone besides me now who i could share all the stories together (cause now, i used to tell all the stories to my mom until my bills getting higher and higher and higher). If I had a chance , I want someone like my father. A very understanding guy, caring person, no jealousy at all ( a little i think), full of trust to the companion, patient person, romantic and of course, have a little sense of humor.
To my frens, guys, u'll deserves someones better that him (her) cause u are among a good person on the earth. Someone will come into ur life and chase u away from me (sob sob sob....and i will be alone again....)

No comments: